Hi from ex-Troll98

Hi guys and gals, I am Troll98 on the Patrol4x4.com but I am in the process of selling my second GU 1998 model to go back to 1988 GQ, it's a TB42 but on the up side it is a Turbo water2air intercooled SWB I have just re-wired all of the engine bay (what a mess it was) but now neat and tidy. I have also upgraded the headlights to HID's it has 4 HID spotlights and 2 LED fog/day running lights and a LED lightbar across the roof. Toughdog 3" suspension and Autronic computer, Icom440 pro UHF. I have pulled out the interior and Dynamatt throughout the entire car with E.R.P.S. underneath the Dynamatt (Electronic Rust Prevention System) and a Tigerz11 12000lb remote controlled winch on an ARB bullbar and side rails.

I look foward to this new forum and catching up with old mates from the other one to, thanks for reading ;)

When we picked it up on the way home.

post-147-0-31737400-1335972458_thumb.jpg

this will all be changed very soon

post-147-0-84919200-1335972537_thumb.jpg

I am @ Taigum northside of Brissy Toppy lookig foward to getting the oldgirl out on the tracks soon I just don't know if I am going north or south for it's maiden voyage, I will do up an event maybe to see if I get any interest once it's all done?