Hi guys and gals, I am Troll98 on the Patrol4x4.com but I am in the process of selling my second GU 1998 model to go back to 1988 GQ, it's a TB42 but on the up side it is a Turbo water2air intercooled SWB I have just re-wired all of the engine bay (what a mess it was) but now neat and tidy. I have also upgraded the headlights to HID's it has 4 HID spotlights and 2 LED fog/day running lights and a LED lightbar across the roof. Toughdog 3" suspension and Autronic computer, Icom440 pro UHF. I have pulled out the interior and Dynamatt throughout the entire car with E.R.P.S. underneath the Dynamatt (Electronic Rust Prevention System) and a Tigerz11 12000lb remote controlled winch on an ARB bullbar and side rails.
I look foward to this new forum and catching up with old mates from the other one to, thanks for reading
When we picked it up on the way home.
this will all be changed very soon