Tigerz11 Snorkels $75 plus postage GQ & GU

Yeah only says 4.2.

I've all ready got a snorkel but a few mates just got a bulk deal on safari snorkels, think they were about $300ea..

I am using a 3ltr snorkel on my 4.2l so I can't see why it wouldn't go both ways??? just a thought.

interesting. Obviously the external parts would be the same as its the same body. Wonder if the air box connection is the same or if it would need modifying.

Could someone with a 4.2 post a picture of their air filter box and the connection through the firewall to the snorkle? I'll do the same for the 3ltr unless someone beats me to it..

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Edited by dronus4x4

:( I'm still waiting

When you get it, take some photos during your install and whack em up here for us all.. Ive always wondered how hard it would be to install and wether the supplied templates would be good or chithouse.

take some photos during your install and whack em up here for us all.

for sure. I'll take some close ups so everyone can see the quality but, I'm not sure I'll fit it. See, I have a sun visor (luv em), and I'm not sure the intake will clear the visor. I'd prefer stainless custom anyway. If it doesn't fit then I'll sell it.

WOW $825 for roof top tent plus $ 340 for racks. $1165 for the set up is awesome!

Not sure how much postage would be though. And not sure if a 220cm rack would look ok on a shorty..

hey auto, Graham from 4wd action has a full length rack on his shorty gq & it looks really good

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Nutta why did ya paint half ya dogs face?? Looks like ya even masked it first.lol.

just joshin though, lovely looking dog.

He's a good mutt, and thats his name! Nearly 14 now and just about stuffed, not looking forward to the day hes gotta be put down, and its getting close.

Yeah, hes got a perfect line down his face like chocolate and vanilla, picked him up at the pound age 2 and he really has been a ripper!

hey auto, Graham from 4wd action has a full length rack on his shorty gq & it looks really good

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Yeah I've seen his a few times and I wasnt sure if it was a 3/4 or not. I suspected it was a full. Ive measured up Deccers' 3/4 against the shorty and it looks like it would fit perfect. But I wouldnt mind the bit of extra space the full length would give me.

Got mine.

Everything arrived in one piece with all the right bits and instructions. Quality is ok, however, the inlet wall thickness isn't even and the template is basic (see pics). It looks like it'll fit with the visor. I'm keepin' it.

post-21-0-72170300-1336983129_thumb.jpgpost-21-0-61306400-1336983150_thumb.jpg

post-21-0-58063500-1336983153_thumb.jpgpost-21-0-07602000-1336983152_thumb.jpg

post-21-0-44187100-1336995279_thumb.jpg

Edited by twisty

• 2 weeks later...