Everything posted by green troll
-
So how many members do u think will jump ship.?
Is this a poll? I cant see it on tapatalk.??? I think most will eventually come across.espically in august when the domain is experied. But its hard to find this place with google. I used the link. What happens if the other one closers,.and you google a patrol question. Will it still come up with patrol4x4 posts or could all that be lost for ever after?? Sent using Tapatalk
-
G'day guys
You sound like dave hester from storage wars,bidding up jarod.... Yeeeeeerp. Lol Sent using Tapatalk
-
Hey guys
Good to see you guys on here.even if the other one doesnt die, the forum software on here is so much better.just need the info/banter to be on here. New features/functions on tapatalk and web page aswell. Sent using Tapatalk
-
COOLANT ????
Ive always used tectaloy 90.green stuff.$20. was at a radiator place once and they told me not to use it. Got second and third opinion for a few other shops (natrad included) And they suggested tectaloy 90 is more than sufficent. Sent using Tapatalk
-
Green Trolls Gq
cant be bothered writting a full build up just yet but heres a few pics off my phone. 95 gq ti Dual fuel tb42e 5inch lift Big o drop arms Longer heavy duty rear control arms 33in feds Rear locker Etc etc Pics from patrol4x4 beachport meetup. Sent using Tapatalk
-
Howto kick start this forum?
Wonder if truckster will stumble on this forum..... Good read guranteed..... Sent using Tapatalk
-
ahoy ..
Marco...... Sent using Tapatalk
-
New Logos on the way...
Just to let u know, tapatalk image is still nissan logo....not that I care at all.i think it looks sweet. Sent using Tapatalk
-
Hi everyone.
Always one in a crowd..... Yeah might have to start again. p.s this has some cool features in tapatalk..... Thanks Sent using Tapatalk
-
New Logos on the way...
Lol. What did I start.... Sent using Tapatalk
-
Were now on Tapatalk!
Got to say this mobile version us great on android. Hats of to you.
-
New Logos on the way...
Thats discrimination. Wheres the gq? Theres room for it......i want to see a nice boxy gq up there next time I log on....
-
Hi everyone.
Hey guys I made the move... Now to set it up. Any way of copying my build thread to this one??