I despair for Australia

Ray!

PLEASE DON'T FORGET NEXT SATURDAY!

We should support our Australian friends!!

Subject: PLEASE DON'T FORGET NEXT SATURDAY!

WALK NAKED IN AUSTRALIA DAY

Don't forget to mark your calendars.As you may already know, it is a sin for a Muslim male to see any woman other than his wife naked and if he does, he must commit suicide. So next Saturday at 1 PM Eastern Time, all Australian women are asked to walk out of their house

completely naked to help weed out any neighborhood terrorists. Circling your block for one hour is recommended for this anti-terrorist effort.

All patriotic Australian men are to position themselves in lawn chairs in front of their houses to demonstrate their support for the women and to prove that they are not Muslim terrorist sympathizers. Since Islam also does not approve of alcohol, a cold 6-pack at your side is further proof of your patriotism.

The Australian government appreciates your efforts to root out terrorists and applauds your participation in this anti-terrorist activity.

God Bless Australia

P.S. If you don't send this to at least 1 person, you're a terrorist-sympathizing,lily-livered coward and are possibly aiding and abetting terrorists.

Look Ray at a risk of agreeing with you again ;) I think that website is actually a part of what I approve as "open govenrment" initiative so infromation what they can and can't expect should be freely availaible.

Australia needs to re-read its commintment to refugees convention and than actually stick to them. Hence it should immediately repatriate all those arriving in here by "SIEV" as in the convention we have a leg to stand on in this case.

Refugees convention clearly states that people entering countries like Australia via a second or third country are indeed in breach of rules and can be sent to their first entry destination unless they've been approved/accepted prior their arrival.

It would be actually a different story if all those lets say from Iran or Afghanistan attempted to land on our shores directly from the places of their origin than we are under obligation to accept and help them.

This is unbelievable abuse of refugees convention which btw is over 50+ years old anyway and is clearly in a need of update/refresh and not reflecting current mess the World is in.

The whole process is simply not working and is being abused by those who I label economic migrants/refugees nothing else. Australia is specifically a soft target thanks to its generous social welfare system as is for example one in Sweden where the streets are full of these eco-refugees.

These SIEV arrivees are however a drop in the ocean when compared with a mass immigration rorters from countries like India, China, Philipines, Sudan, Nigeria. These people come here under the disguise of studying or filling skilled job categories for which they can't get the jobs anyway because they're higly unquallified or simply incompetent for those jobs Australia needs and than bring their spouses and parents and sibblings, cousins.........the whole village.... after they managed to cheat their way in legally and than claiming all the benefits Australian tax payers provide while taking up all the low paid jobs and being subsidized even more by the tax payer. These people are lowering standards of living for the rest of us I'm sorry that I have to even think in such way. Some of these people come from places where they've never seen flushable toilet or used cutlery or seen a soap for fsk.

Oh and this really irks me off, can anyone explain to me how these so called persecuted refugees from Sudan for example manage so much after only being here for a year or less that seeing them in the local shopping mall with thick golden chains around their necks, designer clothes driving latest Beamers or Mercs and yapping on latest iPhones. Or watching a group of burka clad women standing in front of latest fashion store while shrieking loudly.

Did I miss something?

That should make you sick and despairing Ray :(

Cheers

Edited by Rumcajs

Don't forget to mark your calendars.As you may already know, it is a sin for a Muslim male to see any woman other than his wife naked and if he does, he must commit suicide. So next Saturday at 1 PM Eastern Time, all Australian women are asked to walk out of their house

completely naked to help weed out any neighborhood terrorists. Circling your block for one hour is recommended for this anti-terrorist effort.

All patriotic Australian men are to position themselves in lawn chairs in front of their houses to demonstrate their support for the women and to prove that they are not Muslim terrorist sympathizers. Since Islam also does not approve of alcohol, a cold 6-pack at your side is further proof of your patriotism.

The Australian government appreciates your efforts to root out terrorists and applauds your participation in this anti-terrorist activity.

God Bless Australia

P.S. If you don't send this to at least 1 person, you're a terrorist-sympathizing,lily-livered coward and are possibly aiding and abetting terrorists.

Fk Me!!

I reckon one woman could be responsible ffor the death of 1000 men if she walked the streets naked raound here for an hour.

Then again, after seeing how some of these pigs carry on, there is a good chance she'd be raped 1000 times under some crap the perpetually offended would come up with.

Just to be sure of her safety, I'd be more than happy to ride " Shotgun" .

Literally.

And I'd be taking quite a few boxes of filth repellant with me. Round here, I'd need it.

Oh and this really irks me off, can anyone explain to me how these so called persecuted refugees from Sudan for example manage so much after only being here for a year or less that seeing them in the local shopping mall with thick golden chains around their necks, designer clothes driving latest Beamers or Mercs and yapping on latest iPhones. Or watching a group of burka clad women standing in front of latest fashion store while shrieking loudly.

Did I miss something?

That is no exaggeration either!

There are a load of Nigerians across the road a few doors up. The local busy body saw them moving in and they had just arrived in Australia only a few months before and had got the rental joint with Gubberminnt assistance.

That was about 15 months ago. Pretty soon they had a late model Delica in the diveway to carry round the tribe that appeared shortly thereafter. Now there is a new Yellow WRX there and a New Pajero as well.

And you are right about the gold chains too. You can see them miles off.

I too would like to know how they are able to go from rags to more riches than I have so quick. Must be the fact that clearly NONE of them have jobs as evidenced by their constant comings and goings all day and well into the late night.

What really shits me is how they get so much and the people born here get so fking little.

Recently a friend of mine was retrenched after working for the same ( chit) company, ( Vodaphone) for 14 years. After using all her savings while looking for another job, she went to centrelink to see what benifits were available to her.

The answer, Jack Chit.

Because her BF is a truck driver and earns over $2k per week, of which about $1900 is spent on repayments, insurances etc, she gets nothing.

They have a mortgage and she has NEVER been on the dole. Went straight from school into a full time job and has paid tax every week of her working life of 32 years.

They came sooo close to loosing the house it wasn't funny and it was only beause the parents lent them money to tide them over they got through.

How the fk is it that these people that land here having never contributed a bloody thing in their lives get money hand over fist but the people that are born here or arrived the right way and have been self funded without bludging anything off the gubbermint get fk all?

It's ridicilous.

Similar think happend to another mate about 3 years back. Arrived from mother england 27 years earlier on a company transfer, got citizenship etc all the right way and has never ben on the dole or got any extra benifit in his life. When he got hurt on the job and compo screwd him over and he was up chit creek, no benifits for fella, you're one of us now.

If you were some unskilled cue jumper without a zac to their name we'd look after your every need. .... especially if you couldn't speak engiish.

I think I'm going to learn Pekenese or Klingon or something as well. How many times Have I been up the hospital clinic in a crowded waiting room and some fker that has been here 10 years and still can't understand or be understood jumps the cue because " Interpreter " Patients take priority. The signs on the way tell you!

Tell ya what, How about you learn the fking lanuage at one of the endless free classes you can attend and if you can't do that within 12 months of being here, you're chit out of luck because all Interpreter services expire after that. If your dying and can't commounicate that to anyone, you'll have plenty of time in whatever afterlife you believe in.

Time the Country Hardnened the Fk up and stopped going out of it's way to entice every bludger and blood sucker to come here and keep on sucking from the system forever after.

God Bless Australia

So...how did this go!!

Wrong time of year mate!

Should plan it for December.

Then the naked chicks can wear a santa hat and some tinsel and really cause the perpetually offended to have a heart attack.

Have them walking round the Neighbourhood with their pet pig as well.

With a bit of luck there will be a rush at the airport and a lot of houses on the market suddenly going real cheap.

I think where I live, the suburb would become a virtual Ghost town.