Banned Club - AKA Bad Boys

Tut tut.

You guys just aren't bad enough to run with threats to society like us!

Like I said befre, Just ask how the other place is going and what their take over plans are.

You could also ask exactly what all the hard work they did was if they couldn't contact the owner?

Sins like that should earn you a hasty Spanking by the resident School Mistresses and gain you right of passage into the Bad Boyz club.

Seems the rate they are going over there, the Bad Boy's Club will have more members than they will soon!

Awww i wanna be here!!!!! Ill'e PM Jet and ask for a refund on his dodgy chinese lights!!!! No i should start a post about it. But then it would be an illeagle ban as they dont ban on personal disagreements DO THEY!!!!!! Bahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Edited by GQ Beast

Awww i wanna be here!!!!! Ill'e PM Jet and ask for a refund on his dodgy chinese lights!!!! No i should start a post about it. But then it would be an illeagle ban as they dont ban on personal disagreements DO THEY!!!!!! Bahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

I started a thread about his product failing on me, he just sorted it. I don't think he'ld be phased by it.

You guys might consider inviting Truckster to be your club patron!

I'd take a number but i could incriminate myself.

Truckster was never baned, he was having a real rough patch in life and simply hasn't been invloved in the forum anymore.

Who was banned for life for pulling all their info?

Edited by heyhey

Why?

It's YOUR property not thiers. Just because their ignorance and inflated opinion of their self importance makes them think they are right when they haven't got a clue dosen't mean jack.

Franky with whats gone on I'm surprised you are still wanting to be there.

Time to make a decision fella, You want to be in the bad boys club or not??

:D :D :D

Edited by Glort

Welcome aboard!!

Yes, it's been clear for some time there is only one correct opinion over there and if you don't follow the sheeple mentality, you'll be whipping boy.

Makes a bit of a farce of their statements only 4 people have been banned. Typical.

Want to compliment you admin. Will admit i dont understand the issues between here and patrol4x4. Jioned this when other was having issues. My understansing was this was set up incase patrol4x4 died.

So some crap happened and you Admin took it like a man. And kept respect for patrol4x4. Hence why i am happy to stay with both forums. Hat off to ya mate.

I'm greatful for this forum..I like it here...

I'm truly amazed at the out come of my member ship of the other site.

I don't see any issue with copy a thread that you started especially if its a guide. Could always just re word it ...we don't need any info from there as it will build itself here anyway.

Dan

I'm greatful for this forum..I like it here...

I'm truly amazed at the out come of my member ship of the other site.

I don't see any issue with copy a thread that you started especially if its a guide. Could always just re word it ...we don't need any info from there as it will build itself here anyway.

Dan

There isn't any issue with copying a post from another site. That's just BS started by the ignorant and petty.

I think the info is building here faster than many would have imagined and many more would have wanted.

If we all make the effort to establish the knowledge base as some others are putting effort into, the rest will quickly take care of itself.

A great start for early day's I'd say.