What did you do to your GU today?

Finaly pulled a screw out of one of my tyres and put a bung in (month and a half of wife pumping the tyre up at the servo every week ). Geez those mtzs are hard. Have only done small car tyres before and their a piece of cake.

Edited by gottheshits

Put a new starter battery in the beast.

It looks like my dud alternator diods have not only screwed my main battery, but also my Redarc 1220 and Second battery. I was running with a dud rectifier for 6 months.

post-1-0-50304500-1336465853_thumb.jpg

Replaced the inter cooler fan mounting kit, tightened up the hose clamps. Fixed a leaking crankcase breather to catch can pipe.

Drove it for the first time all week. All ways good to take it for a drive.

Damn you were a busy boy all I did was look at the temp wiring I did for my work light, and think about the hole I have to drill somewhere, Chaz's idea looks better each day but the bolt he drilled through has no load due to his spare being on the rear bar. decisions decisions..... bloody hell I hate drilling holes in a perfectly good car.

Damn you were a busy boy all I did was look at the temp wiring I did for my work light, and think about the hole I have to drill somewhere, Chaz's idea looks better each day but the bolt he drilled through has no load due to his spare being on the rear bar. decisions decisions..... bloody hell I hate drilling holes in a perfectly good car.

Now that my spare is on the telstra bar the cabling to my rear work light is a bit exposed too. I was just thinking on the weekend about drilling a hole for it to go below the mount to neaten it up.. I would have to take my barn door table off again to get behind there and it might not survive that operation so I'll have to invent v2.1 first.

Being that the barn door table interacts with the rear shelves, which are out and I'm considering building v2.4 of - it got too hard after running out of beer while staring at the back of the car so I left it...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Now that my spare is on the telstra bar the cabling to my rear work light is a bit exposed too. I was just thinking on the weekend about drilling a hole for it to go below the mount to neaten it up.. I would have to take my barn door table off again to get behind there and it might not survive that operation so I'll have to invent v2.1 first.

Being that the barn door table interacts with the rear shelves, which are out and I'm considering building v2.4 of - it got too hard after running out of beer while staring at the back of the car so I left it...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Will you be carpeting it :)

Edited by geeyoutoo

Cool, mine had all 3 bolts (they were holding my winch bar on..)

I also picked up a winch extension strap, pulley, drag chain, and a winch blanket.

I dont work for, or have any affliliation with OL apart going to their open day a few weeks back. Dave was very helpful, good advice and good prices. Even gave my lad some stickers and a Hat!

The recovery points bolted straight in, one of my holes didnt line up exaclty, but i think that was because i had been using that hook to snatch quite a bit.. Much more confident with rated recovery points. Just need to work out a bag to put all this in, or design a new set of draws... and of course get back out there and use it@!!!

Not sure if they will effect my approach angle.. hope not :)

Edited by dronus4x4